Mission statement and Aims
Jack Tizard is a positive, happy community which provides a life enchancing education, supporting each pupil to achieve their greatest potential, always.
- Establish rapport, and respectful, trusting relationships with pupils, their families and their carers.
- Encourage the development of self-confidence, sensitivity and respect for others through the understanding of individual rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure positive inclusion of all pupils by fostering community links and developing the role of the school as part of the total educational provision.
- Provide a curriculum that is accessible and relevant to the needs of each individual pupil through a range of activities and opportunities which ensure that learning is fun.
- Encourage self-advocacy and independence.
- Generate attitudes of respect and understanding towards all individuals irrespective of background.
- Give emphasis to the quality of relationships between all people in the school.